Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More than a few days

Remember last post, when I said I just needed a few days to wrap my head around being pregnant? Well, its been 8, and I'm still not there. The morning sickness is getting worse each day. I think today was worse than when I was pregnant with Ben, and it was rough with him. Maybe its the same, but having 3 kids now makes it seem worse??? It lasted most of the day yesterday. It left for a few hours in the afternoon, but came back in time for dinner. I started today with a bang. Its starting to let up, but I'm afraid it will come back in a few hours. This is not the weight loss plan I had in mind! I called the doctors office, but they wont give me anything until I see the doctor, which isn't for a week and a half. I don't even know if they'll give me anything. When I was pregnant with Ben they would only prescribe for severe vomiting. Its hard to try to get excited about such a big surprise when all you want to do is throw up!

No comments: